Wednesday 3 July 2013

Love and Care

Recently these few questions popped out in my mind as a rendition of my friend situation. So following are the questions and also my answer.

QUESTION: Do you love him?
ANSWER: Yes and No.

QUESTION: Meaning?
ANSWER: I sincerely love him but I don't love him wholly.

QUESTION: Why?
ANSWER: It feels sick and annoying to love someone to the moon and back as he's your everything but knowing that one fine day, you end up being dumped by him. Isn't that the worst torture and suffer to realize that he won't be yours forever?! So what is the point of loving him entirely as you well verse, you gonna be utterly hurt in the end?

QUESTION: Do you care about him?
ANSWER: Absolutely!!

QUESTION: Why?
ANSWER: Since he's the only person I have then I shall cherish him. Despite of whatever or wherever the future leads us to, I will give my very best. At least it's  as an momento of what we have gone through whilst we were together. So that I won't regret for not doing something I should.

I learnt my lesson well from him-you-know-who. Yeah, being hurt from love is something that never cure and last forever. You meet someone new but still, the pain and the excitement from the past is haunting you. Sometimes you scared to take a next step and sometimes, you just recklessly step without think rationally. So which one I'm in? Both, I guess. Oh, no matter how hurt it is, still we seek for a person to love. Though it keep slipped from my tongue how much I hate love but deep down inside, I'm still longing for someone to be next to me and hug me tenderly. Between love and care.... which is important? Which is the priority? *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment