Wednesday 3 October 2012

Mimpi Ngeri

Semalam while chatting with Adik on the phones, I slipped my tongue about something that reminded us of him, Mr-We-Know-Who. Good GOD, I really accidentally mention that!!!!! Without any intention. It suddenly popped out from my mouth which it didn't tricken me until Adik ask me. And I was stunned.
I told him I'm coming to KL this week to attend course. Then come his out-of-the-world imagination - I will bump off the street with him. Again... GOOD GOD!!!! It is sooo wrong in soooo many ways. And it's totally absurd.  Dik, it's really gonna be my worst nightmare if it's really happen. And then I gonna be your worst nightmare as well since I will kill you for your 'mulut masin'.
I know I shoudn't have to be this freak ever since we are talking about KL. And insyaALLAH my place won't be his fort. I know what kinda person he is and where he is normally hang out with his chaps. So I don't have to worry much. But yeah, who knows..... Kun fayakun. Huhuhuhuh
Dik, I'm praying hard actually for not letting the thing happens. And also, please pray hard for me as well. Yeah, I know you are expecting call from me if thing DID happen. But I can't assure I'll be strong to dial your number while I was numb and lost in my own self-pity.
Dear ALLAH, please help me. Please be nice to me. :(  

No comments:

Post a Comment