Monday 7 January 2013

Let's The Headache Begin

New semester has begun. More and more students are joining. Existing students and plus new students. And obviously la no Malay. Somehow or rather it's good because I can improve my English but then, I need to blend in with their culture and sometimes it wasn't easy. I ain't pious but yet, I still need to preserve my faith.

This semester, I'm starting to teach new subject. Which I don't know what the heck it's all about. The subject  sebenarnya pasal developing soft skills jek. Takde la susah mana pun. Tapi what makes it hard is ketiadaan buku rujukan dan lagi, ada exam. Kalau aku yang set paper aku tak kesah sangat. Apa yang aku ajar, itulah yang akan keluar. Tapi takut kalau branch lain yang buat, buatnya keluar soalan yang aku tak ajar, naya kat student aku jek. Dah la untuk budak2 certificate lak tuh. So obviously la IQ dorang belum cukup tinggi nak ber-critical thinking.

Apa apa pun, tak boleh merungut. New year resolution, take it with smile. InsyaALLAH there is always a way to settle everything. Doa dan usaha. HIAHHH!!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment