Thursday 17 May 2012

Are We Cool?


It's hard to remember how it felt before
Now I found the love of my life...
Passes things get more comfortable 
Everything is going right


If people ask me after what happened between me and him, I will totally say that "yeah, we're cool!" but the fact is, I'm not. Though I already found so-called "love-of-my-life" yet, still I'm not ok. Still it doesn't feels right. How can you love someone but at the same time you still can't let go of your past. And if people ask me about him, I know he's cool. He can take it starting from the very beginning. For him, it may just a simple matter. But not for me. He wanted us to befriend, but I think, it's not easy. You can't just simply turn your feeling from a person that was your precious into a plain guy that you call friend. I did try my best actually. It seems impossible. When I remember back, still I can befriend with some of my old flames after we broke up. But not with him. Why? I think he knows better. And this entire diary already explain. He's the reason I create this diary. So, are we cool? I'm sorry. We are still not cool. Yet.     

No comments:

Post a Comment