Wednesday 30 May 2012

Homesick




These clothes feel so strange on me
Stranger still are these shoes
Taken to another world
I'm now crying for my home

Tell me where my mother is 
She forgot to explain things to me 
Tell me where my father is 
I thought I heard him leave this morning 

Heavy thoughts 
What I need is an explanation 
The purpose of this journey 
Searching for answers in this small room 
I can only think of my river 
My friends are searching for me 
But no matter how hard I try 
There's no way for me to answer them 
I'm homesick, I'm longing 
For my family 
I'm longing for my home 
Here I sit all by myself 
In this darkness 
My head is filled with hurt 
With sadness - this darkness 

Lagu yang selalu menemani aku tatkala aku dalam kesedihan.... Ya, aku sedih.

No comments:

Post a Comment