Monday 27 February 2012

Because I'm A....



It's impossible to understand
What's going through a guy's heart
You told me that you wanted me
And now that I've given you everything
You tell me you're leaving

You told me that it was the first time you felt this way
And said that I was special
I believed you
And it was my happiness

You should have told me that your feelings has haded
I had no idea and I continued to depend on you
Although I say I hate you now, I'll be missing you
Because I'm a girl, to whom love is everything

They say that when you give a guy all he wants, he quickly gets bored
And now I know that is the truth
And although I tell myself, I'll never be tricked by love again
I fall in love, and my heart is broken again

Please don't break the heart of girls
Who'll do anything for love
I didn't know that living this life
While being loved would be so hard

(Today we broke up
You told me to meet someone better than you, and be happy
You're just like all the other guys
What happened to when you told me that you loved me?

Honestly I don't want you to be happy
What am I going to do if you really forget about me?
I'm in so much pain, more pain than I can bare
Because I'm still in love with you...
)

(There's someone I'm in love with...
Although I can't be with her now
I'm still in love with her
)

Lagu kegemaran aku dan kawan2 masa time diploma dulu. Hurm.... malas cakap banyak. Layan je le......
*Haramjadu... baru ku perasan lirik dia ada kait mengait dengan aku. Hampeh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment