Monday 16 January 2012

Lesson From My Brother

The despair that I experience
The hurt that I go through
The frustration that I encounter
The burdens that I carry
The disappointments that I endure
Are no match for the joy and blessings that receive in return

For you have taught me
To give unconditional love
To be more giving
To be more patience
To be more caring
To realize what really matters most in my life
To treasure the simple things in life
To not take things for granted
To be grateful for all things that I possess
To count my blessings instead of my problems
To listen to more than what words can convey
To have more empathy for others
To value the virtue of charity
To realize that I have a choice in responding to the events around me
And it finally downs on me

That despite all the trials and tribulations
I can still have faith, hope and blessings,
I can still live a life that is enriching and fulfilling
Thank you, my brother……………………

*Aku ada sorang adik. Adik aku nama Iz (nama penuh beliau rahsiakan... KEDEKUT!!). Aku sayang adik aku sebab dengan dia aku boleh share everything terutamanya pasal 'dia'. Time2 aku sawan, dia la yang rajin jadi pendengar. Aku sayang dia bukan sebab aku cari dia bila time susah jek. Aku sayang dia sebab dia jujur dengan aku dan aku jujur dengan dia. Adik, abang sayang adik. Thank you sebab sentiasa ada untuk abang. ^^  

No comments:

Post a Comment