Wednesday 25 January 2012

Trauma....

I cried. Again. Because of him.

At this moment, I feel so hopeless. I feel so vulnerable. I feel so fragile. I miss him a lot. Really really miss him. Did he ever notice that??? I don’t know what went wrong. It just like this relationship is getting duller and duller. The passion is no longer there.

Sayang, what happen to us actually? Did I do anything wrong? Did I hurt you? You are close but seem so far. Out of my reaches. You are somehow kinda person that I didn’t know. Stranger.

Sayang, at one moment you are so tenderly loving and caring. But at another time, you are so silent. Quiet. You are invisible.

I don’t know what I have given is less or just enough or it is excessive overboard…. When I asked you the question, you were unvoiced. I’m sorry that if I’m interfering too much into your personal life. It’s just I’m trying to be part of you. To understand you. I assume there shouldn’t be any gap between us. What mine is yours and same goes to you.

Maybe I’m wrong. There is still wall built between us. Maybe you are not ready yet to give everything or perhaps, you already tired of me.

Sayang, I’m sorry if whatever I have done is never enough to satisfy you. Or maybe what I gave is too much for you to take. I don’t know. You are the judge.

Slowly, I’m giving up my hope towards this relationship. Seems like it was always be me that trying so hard fighting for this but not from your end.

Maybe it is true what been written, you are too rush in picking your love one. I don't deserve you. Maybe I'm not the one. 

Sayang….. I’m sorry…….


No comments:

Post a Comment