Wednesday 25 January 2012

Letter To Him....


Sayang,

I think we both already reach the verdict. This is the finale. The end. For us both. I am truly sorry if I made this kind of decision out of the blue but I think this meant nothing on your side. I have tried my very best to keep this relationship from falling apart but I assume my effort was not enough. I do make mistakes and I know that my love is not strong enough to be yours. Please do forgive me for everything that I have done. And I beg an apology from you if all these while, I have never been perfect enough for you. I think I have done my part and which I think the fullest that I have given.

You know how much I really love you. I give all of my everything before you because at first I believe you are the one. I never hope that this love would last forever but I never wanted it would turn out to be like this. This is not the type of ending that I dream of!

Sometimes I wonder who am I to you… Have you ever really consider me as part of you? Or is it this is has turned out to be just an obligation??? You are no longer feel the sweetness, aren’t you? I do not want you to capture and then swallow in self-pity just to please me if you think this relationship no longer work-out. Your silence had given so much signal. And I think as a person with brain, I should have understand it. So here I am.

I wish you all the very best in the world. You are such a great man with character. A great lover. But my advice, never keep your true feeling deep down inside. Alone. Please. People would not know if you do not show it. Show the person that you care if you really do. Do not expect other people know what your feeling is. And the critical point in a relationship is to maintain it. Not how you begin it with. It takes two to tango, sayang.

I hope you will find someone that can love you truthfully and you love the person back more and unconditionally. I am really happy to know a sweet person like you. I still keep our sweet memories because there is no badness of you for me to remember. Take a good care of yourself. Thank you for all your concerns and love. I really love to be loved by you. And I still yawn for that if I have been given second chance. But you better save it for other person. The person that ALLAH destined for you. I am not more than just a dust on your flipflop.

Goodbye my lover… goodbye my friend. May ALLAH bless. I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment