Monday 16 January 2012

Crazy / Beautiful

What is the best decision making in life? Through the art of intuition or the science of the brain? What makes it a good decision and the right decision?????? Is it true with the statement that "there is no right or wrong when you choose your own life"?

And does a gud guy only deserve a gud girl?????????

Actually all these kinda stuffs flashed across my mind bila aku tengok cite nih. Wat aku terpikir akan benda2 nih. Orang slalu cakap pikir dulu sebelum buat. Dan selalu orang akan terbahagia dua bila berhadapan ngan keputusan kita yang kita wat - menyokong atau mengeji. Ada yang suka and ada yang tak suka.

Bila aku kene wat keputusan, aku kekadang terpikir… siapa yang aku nk satisfied kan? Diri aku sendiri atau orang sekeliling aku? Dilema yang sering dihadapi rasanya bukan aku jer tapi sumer orang yang hidup kat muka bumi nih. Kekadang idup bermasyarakat nih best sebab kita akan lebih jadi matang tetapi kekadang hidup bermasyarakat nih jugak leh wat kite jadik lebih sakit otak.

Crazy/Beautiful… citer wat aku rasa aku sekarang lebih matang buat keputusan. Kekadang dalam hidup nih kita kene berkorban dan tak semestinya kita asyik kene korbankan diri kita jer. Pedulikan tanggapan orang kalau kita rasa kita betol. Just bare in mind walau apa pun yang kita wat, keputusan yang kita ambil… kita sendirilah yang akan menanggung baik buruk akibatnya.

"You can be anywhere when your life begins. You meet the right person and anything is possible. When the future opens up in front of you. And you may not even realize it at first, but it’s already happening."
Nicole Oakley(Kirsten Dunst), Crazy Beautiful



"This Years Love"

This years love had better last
Heaven knows it's high time
And I've been waiting on my own too long
But when you hold me like you do
It feels so right
I start to forget
How my heart gets torn
When that hurt gets thrown
Feeling like you can't go on
Turning circles when time again
It cuts like a knife oh yeah
If you love me got to know for sure
Cos it takes something more this time
Than sweet sweet lies
Before I open up my arms and fall
Losing all control
Every dream inside my soul
And when you kiss me
On that midnight street
Sweep me off my feet
Singing ain't this life so sweet
This years love had better last
This years love had better last
So whose to worry
If our hearts get torn
When that hurt gets thrown
Don't you know this life goes on
And won't you kiss me
On that midnight street
Sweep me off my feet
Singing ain't this life so sweet
This years love had better last
This years love had better last
This years love had better last
This years love had better last

No comments:

Post a Comment